Ooh, a song with a properly constructed ending - a short and cheeky one. I like it! Ok, I don't often start a review by talking about the end, but sometimes you just have to switch it around.
Dublin band, circle round a sphere, have just released their first song in over three years and it seems like they have spent that time wisely by honing their song-writing. 'bury' is an all-out indie rock tune, packed with energy and vigour - but the main selling point is that the chorus has a great hook and once it arrives you just cannot forget it.
The track is "about the ease with which we can be persuaded to agree to unknown contract terms with the click of a button". In other words: always read the small print - however - there would be no buyer's regret with this song. I promise*
LINK: circle round a sphere
* not legally binding, subject to the usual terms and conditions ;-)
